Staying in contact with Tamatea Medical Centre is now easier! All you need to do is ask a receptionist at Tamatea Medical Centre. The registration process is quick and easy, but you need to come into the practice to do this.
ManageMyHealth is a secure website which receives an individual’s personal health information uploaded from our medical centres’ computer system. It can also be used to store other health-related information which may not be recorded, such as other treatments you have received, or other medications that you may be taking. It allows access to your personal health information from any internet device at anytime, anywhere in the world.
You need to:
- have some identification (eg drivers licence)
- have your own unique email address (per each person registering for ManageMyHealth)
- you must be age 16 or over to use this service
- each person wanting to register for ManageMyHealth must come into the practice to do this
ManageMyHealth will allow you:
- the freedom to manage your health needs - anytime, anywhere
- to see your recent medical records, test results, immunisations and allergies
- to ask for a repeat prescription
- to make non-urgent appointments
- to update your personal details
- to share your health information with other health professionals if you want to.